$82 discount ending soon. Coupon Code "HR Security"
ISO 27001 HR Audit Checklist
- INR: ₹ 28,758
Professionally drawn Comprehensive and Robust Checklist on ISO 27001 HR Audit to find out gaps and non conformances in Human Resource Department, is prepared by a committee of Industry experts, Principal Auditors and Lead Instructors of ISO 27001, under the aegis of ISO 27001 Institute. ISO 27001 HR Audit Checklist has 272 Compliance audit Questionnaires, including training process.
ISO 27001 Audit Checklist for HR Department
ISO 27001 HR Audit Checklist to determine non-compliance status contains downloadable Excel file with 03 sheets having:-
- 272 Checklist questions covering the requirements of HR & Training Security Audit.
- Complete Inventory of Clauses, Clause numbers, and Clause titles of ISO 27001:2022.
- The complete inventory of Controls, Control Numbers, Control Objectives, and Domains of ISO 27001:2022.
File format – Excel
Content Contribution – Information Security Committee of Industry Experts, Principal Instructors, and Lead Auditors of ISO 27001
Checklist Approved By– ISO Training Institute
Language – English
File Delivery method – Immediate and Automatic. Through the secure link in the email provided at the time of check-out
Link Validity – 01 Day from the time of receiving the link through email
Download Limit – 03
File Size – 92 Kilobyte(KB)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- File Transfer is done through Email Id provided by you at the time of Checkout.
- The Secured File would be attached to the email sent to you or in the form of secured link.
- Email is sent immediately and automatically upon successful checkout.
- Please recheck your email id for typo errors. It is better to copy paste your email id and then recheck for copying errors.
- Check your email Inbox and spam folder for the receipt of the email.
- The link expires in 01 day. The download limit is 03.
- Additionally, you will receive links to download your digital products in the thank you page of the checkout.
- In case of network issue, or typo error of your email id, do not worry, we got you covered. Just send us the screenshot of the successful checkout, and we will reply you with the purchase file as an attachment.
This Information Security checklist for HR & Training department is useful for-
- Organization Planning for ISO 27001 Certification.
- Compliance Audits
- Gap Assessments
- Enhancing longevity of the business.
- Organizations keen for robust, resilient, and value-added Information Security Management System.
- Organizations keen to protect themselves against issues from the HR & Training Audit requirement of ISMS.
- Organizations who want to survive client audits.
- Information Security Professionals.
- Internal auditors of Information Security Management System
- External Auditors of Information Security Management System
- Auditors of the client organizations who are tasked to assess the ISMS capability of their Service Providers, Vendors, and contractors.
- Students of Information Security Management System
- HR and Training department functionaries
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Participants
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer participants
- Professionals doing Career switchover to Information security.
- Owners of Business.
- CTO, CIO, CISO, HODs, ISO 27001 SPOCs from departments, IT Teams, Central Security Team
The HR and Training department Audit Checklist is prepared by an Expert Panel of IRCA Principal Auditors & Lead Instructors of Information Security Management System having aggregated panel team experience of over 328 years, under the aegis of ISO training Institute.
The checklist is validated by the Head of the expert committee and approved by ISO Training Institute.
The ISO 27001 Audit checklist on Requirements of HR and Training follows the cardinals of: -
- Risk-based thinking (RBT),
- Process approach, and
- PDCA (Plan Do Check Act) methodology.
The expert panel of Information Security auditors and Instructors have conducted thousands of Information security audits and Training on ISO 27001.
Besides, there is a continuous calibration of the Lead Auditors, and InfoSec experts w.r.t requirements, interpretation, and audit experiences specifically for HR & Training Processes' information security rigors.
- Securely save the original checklist file, and use the copy of the file as your working document during preparation/conduct of the HR & Training Security Audit.
- HR & Training Information Security assessments probe multithreaded Investigation audit trails. The Audit Checklist has hundreds of investigative questions. Invariably, the organization's HR & Training processes are at various levels of ISMS maturity, therefore, use checklist investigation Questionnaires' quantum apportioned to the current status of threats emerging from risk exposure.
- The HR & Training Information Security Checklist contains an investigation audit trails Questionnaires on various phases of Human Resources plus learning and development Life cycle.
- Coverage of all stages of Human Resources & Training regarding Risk assessment and risk treatment with deep investigation probes on dozens of dozens security challenges including competencies, roles, responsibilities, authority & accountabilities, legal compliances, sensitive data protection, and dependencies….so on and so forth.
- In total there are 272 security compliance question pertaining to HR and Training department' information Security Audit.
- Information Security is backbone of HR and Training Department. All Processes and functions of Human Resources Management System are carried out with highest degree of Information Systems controls.
- It is therefore important that conduct of HRMS & training is done in the most diligent manner which satisfies the requirements of ISO 27001, otherwise Organizations would cease to exit due to barrage of InfoSec threats/risks its systems and processes are exposed to.
- The most important objective while carrying out assessment of numerous niche areas of the HR & Training, the auditor must ascertain that what is the “degree of compliance” of information Security Controls to run its training, and Human Resources management Systems, Processes, Infrastructure, and Operations, DBMS, Data security and privacy, reporting and escalations, change management, Work environment and organization cultures, technology, WFD, HR BCP, RA & RT etc. to name a few niches?
In order to perform Value-Added ISO 27001 HR & Training department Audit, the auditor must set out a large canvas with help of the following extremely deep pointers. Only step-by-step, systematic planning of audit Questions followed by extensive audit-trail would help the auditor cover all areas of Information Security assessment. Otherwise, it would be professional Hara-kiri (Japanese term for Ceremonial Suicide).
- What SWOT based Security solutions are considered based on organization’s current HR & Training requirement, and future ramp-ups, including multitude of interfaces, add-ons, and plug-ins of outsourced services.
- How HR & Training processes running like a bloodline across the Organization’ system are contributing to ensure that information at rest, information under processed, and information in transit remain “confidential” in accordance with the information value and information exposure risk value?
- How HR & Training processes are contributing to ensure to preserve “Integrity” of information at rest, information getting processed, and information in transit?
- How HR & Training processes are contributing to ensure that information at rest, information getting processed, and information in transit remains “available” to the right person, at the right time, and right place throughout its life cycle?
- How the HR & Training processes are carried out on the basis of RBT?
- What information Security controls are in place triggered due to RBT in HR & Training processes?
- What PDCA rigors are followed for the deployed “Information Security Controls” life Cycle management in HR & Training processes?
- HR & Training department information security audits are investigative audits carried out to confirm the status of compliances.
- Value added HR & Training department information security audit cannot be performed effectively without meticulous planning, and preparation.
- There is an important adage that “we never plan to fail, but invariably we fail to plan”. Ignorance is the germinating ground for Overconfidence. An ignorant child trying to catch fire gets burnt.
- HR & Training audit Checklist is an important working document of an auditor. It contains all HR & Training performance, and compliance questions against which the auditee must demonstrate evidences of compliance.
- The auditor needs to keep referring to this working document throughout the audit to ensure that assessment is taking place in a focussed planned manner, and no vital area is missed out in the investigation audit.
- HR & Training audit checklist improves the efficiency of the audit including time management. This checklist serves as an aide-memoire that is equally useful for auditor or auditee,
- It is extremely important to prepare and plan for a HR & Training department security audit. The security checklist to perform HR & Training audit is an essential component of audit planning and preparation. There are numerous niches with dozens and dozens of processes, and sub processes to be covered during the assessment, and time is the biggest constraint for the auditor. The time-pressure viz urgency to cover niche verticals inadvertently or otherwise, makes an auditor to skip processes, sub-processes, critical elements thus resulting into erroneous audit outputs. For example, a fully body health check-up has a defined cycle time, if performed hurriedly, without planning, without preparation, with an urgency to complete the check-up "somehow-anyhow" would definitely produce erroneous results even though factual status of body organs and systems would be otherwise.
- It takes plenty of years, and costly lessons learnt to arrive at a decent level of understanding of the InfoSec subject. Therefore, it is highly advantageous to have a well-prepared detailed HR & Training audit checklist. A meticulously prepared comprehensive Professional audit checklist has all the compliance questions to be covered by the auditor seamlessly. An auditor without HR & Training department security audit Checklist would be like a soldier without fighting equipment.
- If a business is worth doing, then it is worth doing it in a secured manner. Hence, there can not be any compromise. Without a Comprehensive professionally drawn HR & Training dept. checklist by your side, there is the likelihood that compromise may take place. This compromise is extremely costly for Organizations and Professionals.
- HR & Training Department audit is though very logical but requires a systematic detailed investigative approach. For a newbie entity (organization and professional) there are proverbial many a slip between cup and lips in the realm of People and training related information security’ thorough understanding let alone ISO 27001 audit.
- Even with several years of experience by an entity's (organization and professional) side, HR & Training department assessments (read investigations) go astray due to several reasons including engineered distractions, bias, time constraint, (un)comfortable niches, auditee guided audit (investigation), lack of optimum exposure and experience etc.
- For Each vulnerability/Risk at the organization level, site level, department level, process, sub-process level, device & component level, tools/application level, people level, technology platform level, delivered products/services level, it is humanly possible to miss out a large number of unidentified HR & Training vulnerabilities/risk due to various reasons including ignorance, rush, vested disinterest, insider threat, connivance between the various working groups, tendency to promote tools for shear commercial interests rather than a holistic security solution, and so on the list is very long. Comprehensive and detailed HR & Training security Checklist Questions enables "carpet bombing" of all Information Security requirements to detect what "exactly" is the compliance and non-compliance status.
- What is the biggest risk for an organization? The biggest vulnerability is the "Gang of unidentified risks", lurking in the dark, ready to pounce when the victim organization least expects it. The risks in this Gang, work sympathetically, and in synergy to inflict maximum damage, including corporate Mortality, huge penalties by the customers/ clients and regulatory bodies, flight away of business, loss of reputation and brand value, loss of Jobs, Bankruptcy, etc. This becomes very much possible without a professionally drawn comprehensive and robust HR & Training Audit Checklist by your side.
- Of course, HR & Training information security Audit becomes a robust, immensely focused, efficient, time saver exercise with sharp Checklist Questions, because a comprehensive professionally drawn checklist is built over a period of time pooled by panel of SMEs having decades of experience. The checklist has significant number of dynamic questions leading to further deep audit investigation trail.
Hear What they say (Testimonials)
You may also like…
ISO 27001 Physical Security Audit Checklist457$Add to cart
- INR: ₹ 37,657
CISO Function Audit Checklist | ISO 27001 All Clauses 4 to 10.2 Checklist1,844$Add to cart
- INR: ₹ 151,946
IT Department Security Audit ChecklistAdd to cart
- INR: ₹ 177,407